The shortlist for the very first British Family Law Awards has been exclusively revealed this morning with firms up and down the country recognised for the excellence in service, expertise and skill. Tickets are now Read More
The closing date to enter The British Family Law Awards is just a week away. The ceremony has already attracted plenty of interest from around the family community and follows in the footsteps of the Read More
The British Family Law Awards 2024: Today’s Family Lawyer is delighted to announce it will be hosting the first iteration of The British Family Law Awards in Bristol next year on Thursday 25th January. The Read More
- Q&A with Mani Singh Basi following his new book
- Top tips for recruiting the right family lawyer
- The benefits of collaboration in family law matters
- What’s new in the world of modern family law and fertility?
- Sophie Turner and Joe Jonas: a case study on the power of mediation
- Supporting clients with ADHD
- National Fertility Awareness Week | In the Club?
- The global rise of AI: opportunities and challenges
- The Body – are you in breach of contract?