Today’s Training, brought to you by the publishers of Today’s Conveyancer, Today’s Wills & Probate and Today’s Family Lawyer provides a range of online training topics for practitioners.
Brought to you by experts on the subject, these short courses are designed to provide practical advice and guidance for your day-to-day roles.
The courses count toward Continuing Competence and certificates can be provided for evidence.
All our sessions are recorded and available for 30 days after the live event; so even if you cannot make the live session, make sure to book on to receive the recording for later viewing. If you have any questions about the training, or would like to discuss becoming one of our expert speakers please contact Raye Bradley on 0800 133 7127 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upcoming courses will be available shortly.
Starting Tuesday 21st November at 16:45
Today’s Family Lawyer are offering a new training course for practitioners seeking to refresh their knowledge of family law to ensure they are updated on developments. This course will enable the delegates to get a better understanding of the processes involved. The course will focus on providing an update on the following areas of family law:
- Divorce and Dissolution – What are the changes and how is the new law working?
- Financial Aspects – Procedure and Case Law Developments
- Cohabitation Matters – Developments
- Personal Protection – Developments surrounding the Domestic Abuse Act 2021 and Practice Guidance
- Private and Public Children Aspects – Some case law developments
This course is suitable for both qualified and unqualified staff.
Starting Tuesday 28th November at 4:45
This course will be beneficial for both family and children practitioners seeking to refresh their knowledge of children law and ensure they are updated on developments. The course will enable the delegates to get a better understanding of the processes involved. The course will focus on providing an update on the following areas of children law:
- Private Children Law
- Public Children Law
- Adoption Law and Practice
- Domestic Abuse and Private Children law cases
Starting Tuesday 9th January at 4:45pm
This will be a 10 part series, there will be consideration of the following:
- Taking Instructions and Funding, understanding Legal Aid/Public Funding
- Law and Practices
- Running Cases
- Instructing Experts in cases involving Children – What is the Procedure?
- Which forms are to be completed and how?
- Becoming more Confident in Running Children Cases
- Case Study Application
Course notes will be provided. Delegates who complete the course will be provided with a Certificate of Attendance.