SOS Legal, a leading provider of legal practice management software to enterprise law firms, proudly unveils its latest advancement – the seamless integration with WillSuite, a cutting-edge platform simplifying wills, LPA, and legal document creation. This collaboration introduces a transformative synergy, streamlining processes for solicitors, will writers, and estate planners.
Benefit from the key features of the integration including:
- Contacts Merged Directly – Seamlessly merge contacts from SOS into WillSuite, simplifying the management of testators, beneficiaries, executors, and more.
- Seamless Data Flow – The integration saves documents and legal forms seamlessly back into SOS, ensuring a smooth and efficient workflow.
- Dynamic Questionnaires – Intuitive questionnaires for Wills, LPAs, LPA exemptions, Living Wills, Notice of Severance, and Letter of Wishes.
- Mirroring Features – Specifically designed features for mirroring wills and a copy feature for LPAs.
- Full Customisable Documents – Tailor documents to individual needs with WillSuite’s fully customisable templates.
- Plain English Compliance – All documents are written in plain English, aligning with WIQS and STEP recommendations.
- Legal Advisory Panel – WillSuite’s legal advisory panel ensures that clauses are constantly reviewed and updated to maintain the highest standards.
Message from the CEO of SOS Legal, Joseph Sanderson:
“We are thrilled to announce the WillSuite’s integration with SOS Connect, marking a significant milestone in our commitment to providing innovative legal solutions for large law firms. This collaboration enables private client practices to manage contacts seamlessly and create fully customised, compliant documents. The dynamic features of WillSuite align perfectly with our mission to empower enterprise law firms with innovative tools to drive productivity and we look forward to seeing the positive impact this integration will have on firms using SOS.”
WillSuite in SOS Connect Webinar:
As part of the launch, SOS will be hosting a webinar on February 6th, 2024, at 12:00 PM, providing an in-depth overview of the integration and its benefits. Legal professionals are invited to register for the event here.
For more information about the SOS and WillSuite integration, please visit https://www.soslegal.co.uk/willsuite-integration/
About SOS Legal
SOS Legal are leading providers of legal software solutions for enterprise law firms across the UK, remaining at the forefront of legal technology innovation for over 35 years. With a clear focus to empower firms with the tools they need to operate efficiently, effectively, and profitably, we offer a wide range of solutions, all designed to streamline operations and help reach business goals.
This article was submitted to be published by SOS Legal as part of their advertising agreement with Today’s Family Lawyer. The views expressed in this article are those of the submitter and not those of Today’s Family Lawyer.