The International Family Law Group LLP (iFLG) became the first firm of solicitors in the United Kingdom to adopt ‘Settify’ which they also helped to develop. This is an artificial intelligence driven online system that is accessible for clients via the iFLG website, or by email invitations that the iFLG sends to new clients prior […]Read More
- The law’s view of sexual relations in marriage: from central to peripheral?
- 92% of lawyers have faced stress or burnout, study finds
- How to help your Ukrainian counterparts
- The power of pro bono: lawyers stepping forward when it matters
- Barclay case: no money left?
- You’re a fake! Can the rise of the e-signature and no-fault divorce prevent fraudulent divorces?
- Caselaw review: post-separation assets
- The value of peer support
- Loneliness in the legal sector