Law firms have traditionally been ‘paper-heavy’ environments and while firms are better aware of the benefits of going ‘Paper-Lite’, making it a reality has been easier said than done. A new entrant to the legal services market has made it their mission to enable law firms to digitise paper documents easily and inexpensively. This allows […]Read More
- The law’s view of sexual relations in marriage: from central to peripheral?
- 92% of lawyers have faced stress or burnout, study finds
- How to help your Ukrainian counterparts
- The power of pro bono: lawyers stepping forward when it matters
- Barclay case: no money left?
- You’re a fake! Can the rise of the e-signature and no-fault divorce prevent fraudulent divorces?
- Caselaw review: post-separation assets
- The value of peer support
- Loneliness in the legal sector