The anticipation and excitement for the first British Family Law Awards 2024 have reached new heights with entries now closed and the announcement of the esteemed independent panel of judges.
This year’s panel comprises of twelve highly respected individuals, each bringing a unique perspective and wealth of knowledge to the evaluation process. Their combined expertise will ensure a comprehensive and fair assessment, recognising the most outstanding achievements and contributions within the field.
The volume of submissions received from across the family law space has been overwhelming and the task ahead for our judges will be undoubtedly challenging, given the exceptional quality and diversity of the entries.
The winners will be revealed at the gala celebration dinner, hosted by Today’s Media, the publishers of Today’s Family Lawyer on Thursday 25th January at Bristol Harbour Hotel. The event will be an opportunity to recognise and celebrate excellence in the family law community across England and Wales.
Introducing the judges
- Adele Ballantyne, Psychotherapist, Relationship Therapist, Eleda Consultancy Limited
- James Brown, Managing Partner & co-founder, Hall Brown Family Law
- Karen Dovaston, Owner & Principal Solicitor, Dovaston Law
- Jacqueline Emmerson, Managing Director, Emmersons Solicitors
- James Evans, Head of UK Professional Education, OurFamilyWizard
- Duncan Finlyson, Director, Infolegal
- Graeme Fraser, Partner & Head of Family, BBS Law
- Natasha Grande, Head of Family, Wilsons Solicitors LLP
- Alex Holt, Director of Business Development, The Cashroom
- Orlagh Kelly, CEO, Briefed
- Emma Nash, Partner, Rayden Solicitors
- Richard Port MBE, Partner, George Green Solicitors
- Natalie Sutherland, Partner, Burgess Mee Family Law
- Lisa Watts, Managing Partner, Caswell Consulting Ltd
To explore the profiles and accomplishments of our esteemed judges, visit our website here and be part of this extraordinary celebration of excellence in family law. #BFLAwards2024.