The Kent Family Justice Board Child Care Conference, hosted by Invicta Law, is taking place tomorrow on 8th November 2023.
TIMES: 9:30am – 4:15pm (arrival and registration from 9:00am)
VENUE: Canterbury Christ Church University, Lecture Hall AH.3.31, Augustine House Library, Canterbury CT1 2YA
FEATURING PRESENTATIONS BY:
- The Right Honourable Sir McFarlane – President of the Family Division
- Mr Justice Williams – Family Division Liaison Judge for the South East Circuit
- Dr Sheena Webb – Consultant Clinical Psychologist
- Family Justice Young People’s Board
- Ross Miller – Head of Health and Wellbeing Services, HR Connect Staff Care Services
CHAIRED BY: Her Honour Judge Davies, Designated Family Judge for Kent
COST: £45 (includes lunch and drink refreshments)
For more information on the event, click here.