Over the last few months, we have seen a number of stories breaking in the news that have proven fantastic for law firms and others, well not so useful. Social Media can be a hot bed for various discussions, where many opinions can be voiced. People are very passionate over social media, but sometimes that […]Read More
- National Surrogacy Week: an analysis of H v United Kingdom
- Is there a place for Separation Agreements now that the divorce laws have been changed?
- How family businesses can weather the emotional and financial storm of divorce proceedings
- How will a court deal with business assets on divorce?
- Legaltech adoption sees “40% of firms” receive PII discount
- Summer holidays for separated parents
- One small decision for the US Supreme Court, one monumental step back for womenkind
- Financial remedies: splitting the cryptocurrency
- The family lawyer’s view: “priority seating”