Now is the time to book your place at the inaugural Today’s Family Lawyer Conference, which is set to be held in Manchester on Wednesday 27th September 2023.
The event will delve into crucial aspects of private family law, including financial remedies, “One lawyer, one couple”, mediation, and parental alienation.
Speakers confirmed for the event include:
- Jude Eyre, Associate Director for Strategy and Delivery, Nuffield Family Justice Observatory [NEW]
- Karen Dovaston, owner and founder of Dovaston Law, Chair of The Law Society Family Law Committee, Vice Chair of the Forum of Family Arbitrators and Chair of Trust Board for SECAT
- Alison Bull, Partner, Family Lawyer, Collaborative Lawyer, Mediator and Arbitrator (children and financial issues), Mills & Reeve LLP
- Rachel Bale, Barrister, 3 Paper Buildings, Founder of Her Bar Ltd
- Spencer Clark, Lawyer, Law Commission
- Christine Gentry, Lawyer, Law Commission
- Keeley Lengthorn, Partner, Taylor Rose MW
- Ruth Hetherington, partner and head of Private Law Children Division, McAlister Family Law
- Henry Hood, Partner, Hunters
- Tom Nash, Divorce & Separation Coach, Mr Divorce Coach
- Andrew Pote, Barrister, 42 Bedford Row
- Adele Ballantyne, Psychotherapist, Relationship Therapist, Eleda Consultancy Limited
- Tara Dunne, Legal Associate for OurFamilyWizard
- Support Through Court
- Neil Denny, Family Law Partner, Chattertons
These esteemed speakers and experts will share their knowledge and experiences to provide you with invaluable guidance. Engage in thought-provoking discussions, participate in interactive sessions, and take part in informative workshops designed to elevate your practice.
Beyond the exceptional educational opportunities, the conference emphasises the importance of networking, collaboration, and idea-sharing. Connect with like-minded peers, build new professional relationships, and forge meaningful connections that will extend beyond the event.
Stay tuned for more details, including the agenda, registration information, and exciting additions to the program. Prepare yourself for a day of learning, growth, and inspiration at the forefront of family law.
Save the date and be part of this transformative event in Manchester. We can’t wait to welcome you to the Inaugural Family Law Conference!
Sponsorship opportunities are available – please contact email@example.com for further information.