Does your firm have a conveyancing department? The deadline for registration to enter The British Conveyancing Awards, sponsored by Dye & Durham, is upon us. Registration for this years awards will close at midnight on 11th January 2022. There is still time thereafter to submit the final entry which is due on Tuesday 18th January 2022.
The British Conveyancing Awards, launched in 2021 to recognise the incredible work of the conveyancing industry in responding to the challenges presented by the pandemic, returns in 2022 with the ambition to identify the cream of the 2022 conveyancing crop.
The categories have been revamped to reflect this new focus; with a raft of new categories to capture the upcoming challenges of 2022 and beyond; a flatter market, increasing on and offline fraud risks, PII, the balance of flexible working and continued digitisation.
The full list of the 2022 categories is below:
- Innovation of the Year
- Technology Enabler of the Year – *NEW for 2022*
- “One to Watch” Conveyancer of the Year
- Customer Service Champion
- Outstanding Employee Experience – *NEW for 2022*
- Innovation Marketing & Social Strategy
- Client Relationship Team of the Year
- Business Development Champion of the Year
- Risk & Compliance Champion of the Year
- Legal Supplier of the Year – *NEW for 2022*
- Conveyancing Collaborators of the Year
- New Build Conveyancing Team of the Year – *NEW for 2022*
- Climate Change Ambassador of the Year – *NEW for 2022*
- Boutique Conveyancing Firm of the Year – *NEW for 2022*
The 2022 awards will for the first time introduce two industry voted categories.
“Conveyancing Firm of the Year – National,” sponsored by Groundsure, will open for nominations next week and will ask conveyancers to rank the firms they find best to work with on the other side of the transaction. Who took proactive steps to work with other conveyancers to smooth progress of transactions? Whose working methods ensured all parties in the transaction remained up to speed with progress? And who do you enjoy working with, and why?
The “Today’s Conveyancer Industry Champion” sponsored by Move Reports, is YOUR opportunity to recognise those in the industry who have made a significant contribution to the life and times of the sector. Nominations will open next week, with a final shortlist drawn up for a public vote.
The winners of both awards will be announced at The British Conveyancing Awards hybrid ceremony on 15th March 2022; an in-person awards ceremony and dinner at the fabulous Church House, London, alongside a simultaneous live stream via The British Conveyancing Awards website for those unable to attend in person.
Find out more about the 2022 event and register to enter via The British Conveyancing Awards website.