This blog has been posted on Kinglsey Napley’s website Farming divorces hold a special place in the heart of family lawyers as the landmark divorce case of White v White  was that of a Read More
The sudden requirement to use online meeting software was originally met with panic buying. Firms rushed just to get up and running, but now, six months into the pandemic, firms are reconsidering those initial decisions. Read More
Since the arrival of Covid-19 and lockdown there has been a lot of discussion and articles about home working. Much of this has focused on home working from the viewpoint of the individual – should I Read More
When the UK first went into lockdown during March 2020, a huge emphasis was placed on the importance of online meetings. The business community as a whole had to quickly become comfortable with appearing in front Read More
In 1836 the Marriage Act was enacted. This was the same year that Charles Darwin returned to the UK after his second voyage on HMS Beagle, Dickens’ first novel was published, and the last hangings in Read More
The Divorce, Dissolution and Separation Bill is expected to come into force in Autumn 2021, doing away with the need to justify the decision to divorce. It would be enough that one party considers that the Read More
- Q&A with Mani Singh Basi following his new book
- Top tips for recruiting the right family lawyer
- The benefits of collaboration in family law matters
- What’s new in the world of modern family law and fertility?
- Sophie Turner and Joe Jonas: a case study on the power of mediation
- Supporting clients with ADHD
- National Fertility Awareness Week | In the Club?
- The global rise of AI: opportunities and challenges
- The Body – are you in breach of contract?