While the categories of matrimonial and non-matrimonial assets are now largely well-defined in the caselaw, there remains some ambiguity – and therefore scope for negotiation – as to the character of assets accrued by a party after the breakdown of the marriage but before financial remedy proceedings have concluded. Although the parties’ assets must be […]Read More
- The law’s view of sexual relations in marriage: from central to peripheral?
- 92% of lawyers have faced stress or burnout, study finds
- How to help your Ukrainian counterparts
- The power of pro bono: lawyers stepping forward when it matters
- Barclay case: no money left?
- You’re a fake! Can the rise of the e-signature and no-fault divorce prevent fraudulent divorces?
- Caselaw review: post-separation assets
- The value of peer support
- Loneliness in the legal sector