Last March, the government launched a Family Mediation Voucher Scheme, with an initial investment of £1 million. This week, they announced a second funding boost for the continuation of the scheme, following a cash injection last October. The vouchers, which are worth £500 towards the cost of mediation, were introduced as an incentive for separating […]Read More
- The law’s view of sexual relations in marriage: from central to peripheral?
- 92% of lawyers have faced stress or burnout, study finds
- How to help your Ukrainian counterparts
- The power of pro bono: lawyers stepping forward when it matters
- Barclay case: no money left?
- You’re a fake! Can the rise of the e-signature and no-fault divorce prevent fraudulent divorces?
- Caselaw review: post-separation assets
- The value of peer support
- Loneliness in the legal sector