As Team Leader in the Children and Domestic Violence Team, I am shocked to read that only three police forces have enough specially trained domestic abuse advisors (according to a report for the Government from the charity SafeLives). The hope with this article is to highlight the dangerous effects of such shortages and what can […]Read More
- National Surrogacy Week: an analysis of H v United Kingdom
- Is there a place for Separation Agreements now that the divorce laws have been changed?
- How family businesses can weather the emotional and financial storm of divorce proceedings
- How will a court deal with business assets on divorce?
- Legaltech adoption sees “40% of firms” receive PII discount
- Summer holidays for separated parents
- One small decision for the US Supreme Court, one monumental step back for womenkind
- Financial remedies: splitting the cryptocurrency
- The family lawyer’s view: “priority seating”