Dispute resolution is a fundamental part of a family lawyer’s job. The old acronym of ADR no longer rings true. Dispute resolution should not be “alternative” – it should be the focus for family law practitioners, with a court application one of last resort, rather than a first step in seeking to resolve a dispute. […]Read More
- The law’s view of sexual relations in marriage: from central to peripheral?
- 92% of lawyers have faced stress or burnout, study finds
- How to help your Ukrainian counterparts
- The power of pro bono: lawyers stepping forward when it matters
- Barclay case: no money left?
- You’re a fake! Can the rise of the e-signature and no-fault divorce prevent fraudulent divorces?
- Caselaw review: post-separation assets
- The value of peer support
- Loneliness in the legal sector