This is an inversion of the cliché phrase ”a marriage made in heaven” to signify the unhappiness that can be experienced in staying in an unhappy marriage, as penned by Oscar Wilde in, The Importance of Being Earnest. Interestingly, Wilde did not actually agree that it was important to be earnest at all and rather […]Read More
- National Surrogacy Week: an analysis of H v United Kingdom
- Is there a place for Separation Agreements now that the divorce laws have been changed?
- How family businesses can weather the emotional and financial storm of divorce proceedings
- How will a court deal with business assets on divorce?
- Legaltech adoption sees “40% of firms” receive PII discount
- Summer holidays for separated parents
- One small decision for the US Supreme Court, one monumental step back for womenkind
- Financial remedies: splitting the cryptocurrency
- The family lawyer’s view: “priority seating”