With news stories of surges in divorce enquiries, there can be no doubt that Covid has impacted on married couples and family life. The implications of life in lockdown has been a strain on many households. Families have found themselves forced into situations where they may be working from home together, bringing work pressures to […]Read More
Ann Robinson, Head of Family Law at Blacks Solicitors
Ann Robinson joined Barrington Black Austin & Co Solicitors in 1988 as an Articled Clerk (now known as a Trainee Solicitor). The firm merged along with two other firms to form Blacks Solicitors in 1989.
Ann qualified in 1990 and became a Partner in 1995 and is currently Head of the Family Law team. She is a well-known specialist in financial divorce settlements and acts for a number of high net worth individuals, frequently advising in complex cases involving businesses, pensions, and overseas assets.
Ann is also highly experienced in dealing with: complicated property disputes involving cohabitees, including claims under TLATA 1996 and Schedule 1 of the Children Act 1989; private children applications including child arrangement orders, prohibited steps and specific issue orders; and pre-marital and cohabitation agreements.
Ann is recognised by The Legal 500 for her “very good client manner” and for being “particularly helpful”.
- National Surrogacy Week: an analysis of H v United Kingdom
- Is there a place for Separation Agreements now that the divorce laws have been changed?
- How family businesses can weather the emotional and financial storm of divorce proceedings
- How will a court deal with business assets on divorce?
- Legaltech adoption sees “40% of firms” receive PII discount
- Summer holidays for separated parents
- One small decision for the US Supreme Court, one monumental step back for womenkind
- Financial remedies: splitting the cryptocurrency
- The family lawyer’s view: “priority seating”