Victoria Maxwell of Bishop Sewell, a specialist in international surrogacy, has urged intended parents in the UK to avoid entering into new surrogacy arrangements in Ukraine, Russia’s invasion has had a devastating impact on Read More
In 2022, the Ukrainian Bar Association (UBA) turned 20 years old. In addition to 20 years of history, the UBA boasts 6500+ members, 27 Committees, 23 Regional Units, 550+ events per year, and dozens of legislative amendments and projects annually. Unfortunately, the Read More
The ruthless war in Ukraine has left a nation utterly devastated, and the country’s legal sector is no exception. Despite this, information on what the UK legal sector can do to help its counterparts Read More
The legal sector of Ukraine has been thrust into a war-torn whirlwind of an economic climate, bringing with it untold levels of hardship and uncertainty. Yet, in the face of Russian aggression, Ukraine’s lawyers Read More
At Clio, we stand for a just and equitable world. We extend our support to the people affected by the conflict in Ukraine and are committed to supporting impacted and displaced legal professionals and pro Read More
The Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA) have updated their guidance for firms and solicitors on making sure they are adhering to the Government’s sanctions on Russian nationals and organisations in light of the conflict in Read More
The president of the Law Society, I. Stephanie Boyce, has issued a statement condemning Russia’s invasion of Ukraine, offering the Law Society’s support to its members in the region and describing Russia’s Read More
- Q&A with Mani Singh Basi following his new book
- Top tips for recruiting the right family lawyer
- The benefits of collaboration in family law matters
- What’s new in the world of modern family law and fertility?
- Sophie Turner and Joe Jonas: a case study on the power of mediation
- Supporting clients with ADHD
- National Fertility Awareness Week | In the Club?
- The global rise of AI: opportunities and challenges
- The Body – are you in breach of contract?